Aug 2, 2009

Chapter 2

Just some exciting things
  • July 2009 marks the month of the most blog entries I've ever written in one month!
  • 1st summer session of Summer school is over and done, 2nd starts tomorrow!
  • I can't believe it's August! 2 more months til school :oD yaaaay
  • I started my 3rd book of this summer this weekend. There's so many books I want to read..
  • Took all of my shots and got my blood drawn for testing last friday!
  • I have an iTouch now! After about a year of wanting one and about 2 months of debating whether or not it was worth it to buy one (I have a video Ipod already..), I bought a new one from Kevin, my generous friend! (o: and I reaaaaaaally like it!

  • I also took this HIPAA online training for nursing today!

    doesn't look all profeshunalz or anythang but it's something :O) and I really feel this year creeping in on me now! I'm so excitddddd
  • I just ate the healthiest dinner of my life. and I'm pretty tired and my stomach hurts :o( so I'm going to sleep soon yay!
  • My mom is going to Korea this week!
There's so many things to look forward to this week, this month and the rest of this summer. As I'll be taking an easier, non-major course for the summer-- hopefully it'll grant me the time to read more and to prepare more for next year. Life is so exciting. God is good.

Give thanks-- the start of Chapter 2, time to read, my really cool ipod touch, weekend to relax, messing up, remembering that Christ came for screw ups like me, times of refreshing, excitement for everything, time to pray.

1 comment: