Aug 15, 2009

touche


I really want to go back to tumblr. sigh. This is a love affair.

Today I was watching "Rent" with my dad and at one point of the movie, one of the guys said "touche" in response to another. He asked me what it meant. I tried to explain it for like 10 minutes and now he thinks it means something that it really does not. Some things are just hard to explain. but I saw this quote today:

Be content to be nothing, for that is what you are. When your own emptiness is painfully forced upon your consciousness, chide yourself that you ever dreamed of being full, except in the Lord.” Charles Spurgeon


and now all I can say to that is, touche.

givethanks: reading, eagerness, "The Pursuit of Holiness", dady day

3 comments:

  1. don't let ppl's comments dishearten you hahaha i think tumblr is awesome (wordpress just got a lot cooler too btw :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but blogspot...tumblr...wherever...we'll eventually find you and follow you :) hehe 8)

    ReplyDelete