Aug 11, 2009

Mid-summer update

Speaking mostly through pictures:

Korea Update
So my mom's in Korea right now, and she sounds like she's been having a good time. She actually had to go to get some check-ups because she hasnt been feeling well. All seems to be going okay, and she seems to be really enjoying her time and the food there. I miss korea. I miss the liberating freedom of the atmosphere. My mom seems to be living life to the fullest there: HAHA

Education 50, and snacks
My teacher loves eating snacks in class and so he assigns 4 people to bring snacks every single class time. So half of the class time we're just eating snacks. It's awesome. This is my new friend Mike. He really likes the snacks policy.



ARC
For the last few weeks I've been really enjoying the ARC alot more than I ever did before. It always feels really good after coming back from the ARC and I have a habit of coming back to my apartment, and just standing around and stretching for like 20 minutes before I shower. Yesterday as I was stretching, I wanted to see how fat I would look with the photobooth "Bulge" option...


This was depressing. So I thought I'd see what I'd look like if I was buff



I got really embarrassed hahahahahahahh


and then I just jumped around

I'm at work right now and i'm on my break. but its over now
have a good day

give thanks-- your ever-present grace in my life, and in me

2 comments:

  1. haha you're so cute...<3

    it's good to hear that your mom seems to be all right and that she's enjoying herself out there =] ptl! ^^

    ReplyDelete